● Box Tops for Education is a national school earnings program that has generated millions of dollars for schools across the country. Each Box Top earns the school 10 cents. The proceeds from this program are used in a way that every child in the school will be able to benefit. Please get involved! You can ask neighbors, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends to also help. This is free money for our kids!!!
● How do you do this? Simply look for and clip the Box Top from your boxes or bags. The PTA will schedule several collections throughout the year. Look for announcements indicating a collection is taking place and send with your child the Box Tops to turn into his/her classroom. Some stores will print out Box Tops with your receipts. Box Tops and Labels for Education are on tons of food items and also some household products that you already buy!
● Builta has been able to collect an average of $1,500 to $2,000, per year, over the last five years. Last year, we collected over 15,000 Box Tops worth $1,514.30. With this money we have been able to purchase a new book spinner, seating, and camera for our library, outdoor recess toys, shelving for the MPR and educational materials for the entire school. Our goal for this year is to collect $2,000 worth of Box Tops! With everyone’s help, we can do it!
● If you would like additional information on these programs, you can visit these links:
● Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you at school! If you would like to be a Box Tops volunteer, contact Mari Becerra (email@example.com).